The issue in this election is: “The Economy, Stupid.” We are living in a Democratic Party-created Recession. But if my opponent wants to compare accomplishments, than please consider mine:
Education: Master’s Degree Public Administration & Justice Administration
Teacher: As Police Youth Aid Officer, I taught all grades K-12; Substitute School Teacher; Bus Driver; Water Safety Instructor; Clergyman; College Professor.
Criminal Justice: Saco and Biddeford Police Officer; York County Deputy Sheriff; Criminal Justice Professor.
Legislator: I have written a City Ordinance but as a State Senator, I must undo what my opponent has done. Among other things, he has voted to:
- Remove bags from our retail stores
- Rewrite history by throwing Christopher Columbus under the bus in favor of renaming Columbus Day “Indigenous Peoples Day”
- Refused to repeal rank-choice voting
- Refused to protect police and corrections officers from assault
- Remove certain exemptions from laws governing immunization requirements
- Not remove the Maine sales and used taxes on gold and silver coins
- Limit charter schools in Maine
- Refused to lower Maine’s individual income tax rates
SOURCE: Roll Call votes of the 129th Maine State Legislature (2019-2020 sessions)
Family: My wife and I have been married for 50 years and God has blessed us with 10 grandchildren.
Clearly there is a difference in who you vote for. I represent smaller government with less taxation!
Rev. David Corbett
Maine Senate Candidate
District 32 (Biddeford, Arundel, Dayton, Lyman, Hollis)